5/06/2008

Market America and Kimora Lee Simmons Launch Fabulosity on E! Style this Sunday

For those of you who were at February's Leadership Conference in Miami, you may remember that the launch of Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons on marketamerica.com was filmed by cameras for the number one rated show on the Style Network; "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane." This coming Sunday the episode will air at 8 PM EDT (for a schedule of air dates click here). Those in attendance already know how great the new Fabulosity cosmetics line is, and starting Sunday, the whole world will know!

There's a preview of the upcoming Market America episode on the show's website. Just click on the first video for a sneak peek of what to expect.

2 comments:

Rafael Gomez said...

Shame I couldn't find the show scheduled listing for air times, I used the link provided on this blog but it took me to You Tube and could not find the link to the schedule, any way I am in Los Angeles and there was another program on instead of what I wanted to see.I hope that someone can tell me if there is another date which will be aired in Los Angeles.

Anonymous said...

good after noon my is alum and just like to show my thank's and happy motherday to all of you mother even Ms lee. also wouls like to know is need fashon boy designer