5/08/2008

Great Testimonial for the new PetHealth Grooming Products

Hi everyone,
I received this testimonial this morning for the new PetHealth™ Grooming Products that I wanted to share with you.

This is from Ginny Wiltsey, Ginny is an animal rescuer for ARGNC (Animal Rescue Group of North Carolina):

Dear Market America,

I have to say I am thrilled with the new PetHealth Products.

I used the PetHealth Hypoallergenic Shampoo on my Yorkshire Terrier Chelsea (whose coat is long) and my blue Merle Australian Sheppard Keagan (whose coat is short) and I couldn't be happier with this product! The way the shampoo lathered was so impressive and made for easy shampooing and rinsing. Their coats looked and felt so soft, healthy and shiny. And what a great smell, it lasted for days!

The Pet Health Paw Balm is excellent!! Keagan's paws use to be rough and dry!!! But not anymore since I started using the Paw Balm. I was reluctant at first to use this product because of the thought that it may leave an oily greasy residue which could cause my dog to slip and possibly hurt himself as well as stain our carpet or furniture. The Paw Balm proved me wrong! No greasy residue at all! After just one week, his paw pads are now soft and supple.

I am here to tell other pet owners if you are looking for some great grooming products... try the PetHealth line it is great!

Ginny Wiltsey

Mother to Five Fur Babies & Foster mom to many more!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the Pet Health medicated shampoo and my, it smells so good & lasts for days. Nacho's (our chihuahua) coat is so shiny!
I also started using the Pad & Paw Balm. It is starting to ease the irritation that Nacho has on his right front paw. His paws are softer too. Everyone with a pet should use these products & recommend them to everyone!