5/06/2008

Veil Your Face in Minerals








Motives® Mineral Powder, Blushes, Bronzers, and Shimmer are fabulous. We just introduced our new formula, the Loose Mineral Hydrating Powder; this already great product is now even better. The new formula offers flawless coverage by minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The light-reflecting quality of the Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Shimmer illuminates your complexion and creates a smoother, softer and more radiant skin tone. We recommend using our Bronzer and or Shimmer along with the Loose Mineral Hydrating Powder to give you a naturally sun-kissed, healthy glow. Motives Mineral products allow your natural beauty to shine through.





Motives Mineral Eye Shadows are great for blending and staying true all day long. Blend several shades together or choose your favorite and personalize your very own look. You can use them dry or wet to create a more dramatic look.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just got my kit yesterday and I tell ya... you'd have thought it was Christmas! lol I couldn't rip into it fast enough. The colors are fantastic and the combinations are endless. This is the first time I've ever tried Minerals and it's a good thing my Fluid Silk is almost gone because I've found a new love!! Especially since I'm over 40 and the Minerals give me a much more youthful glow. I created my own color this morning before work - both foundation and blush. Thank you, Market America for such an amazing kit that has given me a very polished look and will give me instant profit while helping others achieve the same thing!!

Jennifer Greising
Coordinator
Ohio

Anonymous said...

Get creative! Add the mineral bronzing glow powder to a bottle of Royal Spa hydrating moisturizer silk lotion mix well,apply it on your legs, arms ect. for a nice sun kissed look.It works awesome!



Sheila Petersen
Master Coordinator
Minnesota