11/06/2008

Motives® by Loren Ridinger… A Bride’s Best Friend


Just six short weeks ago it was my wedding day. It was a warm day and one crammed full of running around, juggling vendors, rushing to get ready, posing under hot lights of photographers, dancing the night away, hugging endless family and friends and finally crashing. At the end of the night I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror at the reception and to my surprise I was thrilled I still looked put together. After the hair spray had started to loosen, my pretty gown was dragging from the commotion and my feet were aching I was glad to see that my makeup was still as vibrant as it was that morning and appeared as if I’d been touching it up throughout the day.

Most people say that you should be more dramatic on your wedding day. Wear a little more makeup than you normally would because of all of the cameras and hustle and bustle but I am never comfortable if I am weighed down by too much makeup. Motives® helped me through my big day. Because of the quality of the makeup it was easy to apply and even easier to wear. I wore Fluid Silk Foundation #4, No Tan Lines Bronzer, Rock Candy Pressed Eye Shadow Palette, Waterproof Automatic Eye Pencil in Mahogany, Lash Longer, Waterproof Mascara in Brown and Sheer Tint Lip Plumper in Wish. They really held up, especially the most important part, the waterproof products! From the first sight of one another to the first kiss my eyes were glassy. The pictures capture just that, not the make up running… because it didn’t! Can you image having raccoon eyes on the biggest day of your life!

If you use Motives then you know what I am talking about. There is a trust there knowing that the products are tried and true! We all know someone who is getting married, a sister, college friend, coworker. Maybe they don’t know about Motives. Why not give them the gift of beauty for their wedding day with Motives products? The latest products in the Gossip line are paraben free and mineral based as to not irritate the skin of the beautiful bride to be; so they would be a great start! To those of you getting married congratulations and those of you using Motives don’t keep this beauty secret to yourselves…pass it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your marriage.

Thanks for posting the cosmetics you used on your wedding day. That is very helpful for some distributors that need some ideas. I think Motives Consultants should post some 'looks' that are popular with their clients.

AC said...

Agreed. We definitely appreciate peoples' enthusiasm for politics, but there is a time and a place for that conversation.

A blog post from Allyson about her wedding day, however, is *not* that forum.

Please keep it on topic.

Thanks~
Admin

Dustin Mitchell - Entrepreneur said...

Like Laura mentioned at convention...even in this economy you can sell Motives. A woman can have $100 in her pocket and be on her way to bankruptcy court and she'll stop and spend $75 of it on cosmetics...because she has to make sure she looks GOOD GOING DOWN!

Our Motives line is not just great for the fast paced on the go woman of today...but SERIOUS artists have an are building amazing businesses doing makeup for weddings and other parties.

I suggest that everyone take time to explore Motives.