11/05/2008

Calling All Lovebirds!

Market America has a huge impact on those involved in it.  If you’ve spent five minutes at a convention (or watch one of the videos, as I’ve done), you know the power and energy that this company elicits.  As a brand new ma employee, I’ve spent the past week and a half learning all about the ways ma changes people’s lives.  One thing that’s really captured my attention is the number of “love connections” that have happened through the Market America family.  Since I’m a softee, I’m always trying to find out more about how people ended up together.  I’d love it if some ma “Lovebirds” would share their stories with me!  I want to hear your story in your words.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC - I met my wife of 5 years at the 9th Annual International Convention. We now have a beautiful baby boy.

God Bless Market America!