8/08/2008

Wake Up Call

Only 45 minutes into the show, JR was called to the stage and greeted by exploding fireworks, a giant cloud of smoke, blaring music and about 30,000 screaming Distributors anxiously awaiting his unveiling of the newly redesigned FlipChart (the business plan).

Let me tell you something...even though my first five cups of coffee hadn't kicked in yet, it didn't matter. This reaction was enough to wake up the entire city of Greensboro.



PS -- In case you were wondering, the new FlipChart looks unbelievable!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS! Missed convention because of family emergency. Just reading these blogs makes my heart pump ... I can hear the music, I can feel the excitement, I can hear the crowd road and I feel as if I had been there anyways. Proud to be part of the Market America family.