8/25/2008

New nutraMetrix Product Manager

My name is Elizabeth Rogers and I’m the new nutraMetrix Product Manager. I’ve been with MA for a week now and I’m very excited to be a part of the team.

My background is in nutrition and biochemistry and I have a strong interest in the relationship between nutritional deficiencies and health. I’ve been studying the nutraMetrix products and I’m thrilled by the quality and diversity of the products we offer.

Some of the projects I’ll be working on in the coming months include the new and improved nutraMetrix website and development of some great new products! As I get my feet wet here at Market America you’ll be hearing more from me. Until then, be healthy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth - FANTASTIC! - love your post...keep up the good work! -

les -

LUDA said...

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Welcome Elizabeth Rogers! I am one of the physicians that knows how important wise supplementation can be to optimal health.

I am excited about potential improvements in our website & increased product support. If I can be of assistance, please just ask for any feedback. I'll do may best. nutraMetrix high quality result producing products & business model(not FDA approved statement) are helping improve my friends, family, and patients lives And colleagues.
Lisa Fuller, MD
wellness@DrLisaOnline.com