8/26/2008

Millionaires in the Making

I sat down with some of Market America's up-and-coming success stories to demonstrate that you don't have to be a seasoned veteran in the business world before you begin your path toward financial freedom. In fact, these young entrepreneurs took advantage of their youthful enthusiasm and have created an ongoing income that -- based on their current rate of progression -- will help them reach the million-dollar mark before they reach the age of 30!

Look for several of these exclusive interviews posted on ma Blog in the coming weeks, and make sure to read about the ones featured in the upcoming August/September edition of Powerline.



Name: Ron Hill
Age: 26
Location: York, PA
Pin Level: Master Coordinator
How long you’ve been with ma: Almost 4 years

PL: You are being featured because most individuals at this stage in their lives are not thinking about going into business for themselves. Why did you decide to become involved with ma?

RH: There are quite a few reasons, but the most important reason why I started a business with ma was because of a lesson I learned while growing up. I watched my father day in and day out work for corporate America and never get ahead. He missed a lot of my childhood activities and family events because of his job. When your income provides you with no leverage, no ongoing cash flow, and no time freedom, you put yourself and your family at risk if something were to happen to you. And that is just it. My father became terminally ill and as a result, after his passing my family was left in financial ruin. I vowed to never let that happen to my family and I also learned not to rely on someone else to control your financial future. It is happening every day and I just don’t understand how our culture hasn’t learned from what is happening in today’s economy.

PL: What were some of the challenges you have overcome and how did you overcome them?

RH: Well, you definitely have to be willing to overcome rejection and failure. You have to understand that these two components are part of success. Ask any successful person who has earned their success if everything they did along the way went perfectly. The answer is always “of course not.” You see, what happens is that most people are not willing to persevere. That explains why a small percentage of people are actually living their dreams. Successful people are able learn from their mistakes and failures and pick themselves back up and press on. The people who don’t succeed generally call it quits when times get tough or when they fail. It’s the fear of failure that holds most people back. Another question I ask is, “what would you be willing to do if you knew you could not fail?”

PL: How does it feel to know that you are on your way to earning $1 million through Market America?

RH: It’s incredible. To see my dreams beginning to come true every day nearly brings me to tears. There is no way to describe the peace of mind you begin to obtain knowing that if anything ever happens to you or your family, financially you will be alright. I know my dad is smiling down at me and cheering on the fact that I changed; I have chosen a different path then most and what happened to me before will never happen again. Also, knowing that the only way to make a million with ma is to directly change the lives of others along the way. And helping others realize their dreams is worth more than a million dollars to me. It is my sole mission to change the lives of families and prevent them from going through what I experienced growing up.

PL: What has the company allowed you to do that you probably wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity for?

RH: With ma, you grow more than just your income – you obtain personal growth along the way. It forces you to overcome the inevitable challenges associated with life and keep going, all while being a role model for others along the way. Again, there is nothing else in the world that allows you to directly help others obtain their goals and dreams like our Management Performance Compensation Plan does. Your success is directly proportionate to the success of your business partners. It’s just that simple.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome interview!

Anonymous said...

great interview, ron...you make owen and i very proud!

Anonymous said...

I believe that in order to be successful in Market American, people need to have a good heart. Ron is one of those people. I am very inspired by the interview. I will go out and continue helping others, even if it means that I will be rejected.