6/23/2008

More Great Testimonials for PetHealth

Hi everyone, I received a couple more testimonials for the PetHealth™ product line that I wanted to share with you.

I was introduced to the PetHealth product line about six weeks ago, and have been using the products non-stop in my mobile grooming salon. I have been extremely pleased with the hypoallergenic and the medicated shampoos. Both shampoos have been extremely gentle on the pet's coat and skin. They lather quickly and rinse very clean. The coat doesn't have a soapy residue. I have had many compliments from many happy clients about how well their pets smell. The shampoos have a very clean and fresh scent. There is no over-powering perfume or medicinal smell. I highly encourage other pet care professionals, as well as pet owners to use PetHealth products. You won't be disappointed.

Jody Bitzenhofer (Owner/Operator) Scooby-Dos Mobile Pet Grooming, Inc.

High Point, NC


I've used many pet shampoos over the years. Medicated, hypoallergenic, good smell, not-so-good smell, oatmeal shampoos for the coat and skin, you name it, I've probably tried it. I can honestly say I have never, ever used a pet shampoo this awesome. My dog, Bart, is a Yorkshire Terrier and they are famous for getting dry, flaky skin if you wash them too often and for getting oily hair like people if you don't wash them often enough. I gave him a bath with PetHealth's Hypoallergenic and a week later, his hair was still soft and silky and I could still smell the remnants of the fragrance! This is after he's been in and outside all week, too! And speaking of the fragrance, I have to tell you I am a fan of only a very few fragrances. I have my own allergies and some fragrances irritate my sinuses. This shampoo smells TERRIFIC! My dog sleeps in the bed with me and frankly, I admit I have shooed him to other areas of the bed because of the "dog smell" that inevitably comes back rather soon after every other pet shampoo I've ever used. Tonight, a week after his last bath, the fragrance has lessened, but I can still smell it slightly and he definitely has no hint of the "hi mom, I've been playing outside today!" smell he usually has by this time. And his hair is still soft to the touch, too! This truly is a fabulous product and I will not be using anything else ever again!

Robyn Edwards – Customer and Animal Rescue volunteer


If any of you have any testimonials you would like to share about any of our great PetHealth products, please feel free to post them!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PET HEALTH
OPC

I have used this product for my 210 lb mastiff named Max. It has helped him in many ways. I see a big difference in his stamina. He gets up more quicker and is full of pep.
He has enjoyed eating his food, but now when I sprinkle this on his food along with a little water or sometime I use chicken stock it has a nice aroma and he licks the bowl
Clean. Also, this though may just be a coincidence but I feel his coat is shinier and
Also he is not shedding as much.

Sincerely,

Justine L Selfinger

skyecoven said...

I got my terrier on to pet health as a skeptic. He is 10 years old. A few days on it and i noticed a HUGE difference in him.
He is now less lazy, has tons of energy, plays with his toys and his 'girlfriend' more, and has coat that is prettier than picture perfect.

He is a show dog so you can imagine how sensitive i am about just giving anything and everthing.
BUT i would scream it from the rooftops if possible. PET HEALTH is a super product and has done more for pets than any other thing out there will.

The other day the vet checked his documents to verify his age. He could not believe my boy was 10.

Thank you pet Health. I owe you more than words can say!!

KittyKat2 said...

Hi Pet Fans,

The testimonials are great, but as a visual person does anyone have any before/after shots of their pets?

Can photos be added to your comments?

What about kitty kats? Any success in this area?

Kathy Forrest, Lake Oswego, OR