3/04/2008

Is your household cleaning a Snap?

This year at Leadership School, I was very excited to share with you the variety of uses of our amazing Snap products. To my surprise, I found out that many of you aren't using Snap or weren't familiar with it all. You are cleaning your houses, right??? If you aren't using Snap to clean your home - you're throwing your money down the toilet.

All Snap products are made of vegetable-based ingredients, are readily biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Snap products are based on cosmetic chemistry which means that they are pharmaceutical and personal care grade - so the products that you use to clean your home are just as safe as what you use to clean your hair and body. Snap products are ultra concentrated, so you get more uses out of one bottle and the best bang for your buck.

Let's go over how much you can save by using Snap.

Snap Dishwashing Liquid does up to 350 sink-full's of dishes - that's 22% more than the leading 25 oz. bottle and twice the cleaning power.

Snap Laundry Detergent does up to 80 loads of laundry - that's 25% more than the leading 100 oz. bottle.

Snap Fabric Softener does up to 1000 loads of laundry - that's almost 20 boxes of the leading dryer sheets. Snap Fabric Softener can also be used to freshen up your carpet, bed linens and pet bedding - try that with a dryer sheet!

Snap Automatic Dishwashing Crystals does up to 120 loads of dishes - that's almost 20% more than the leading box of dish detergent. You can also use the Dishwashing Crystals to whiten your whites - just add one teaspoon to a load of your dirtiest white clothes.

Snap All-Purpose Natural Concentrate has a variety of uses; as a window cleaner - one bottle replaces over 1000 bottles of the leading glass cleaner. As a general all-purpose cleaner - three capfuls of Snap All-Purpose Natural Concentrate equals one bottle of the leading all-purpose cleaner.

Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate replaces up to 16 bottles of the leading spot and stain remover. The Heavy-Duty Concentrate is an industrial-strength cleaner with a variety of home and commercial uses.

Snap Disinfectant Cleaner can be used to make any of your favorite Snap cleaners anti-bacterial - simply add one capful to a diluted solution of any Snap product. It can also be used on it's own as a disinfectant cleaner - three capfuls of Snap Disinfectant Cleaner equals one bottle of the leading disinfectant cleaner.

Embracing Market America's philosophy of being a product of the product, many of us around the office use the Snap line of cleaning products. I love Snap, not only because it's economical and works great - but it gives me peace-of-mind, knowing that they are biodegradable and safe to use. I am very environmentally conscious, so using something that is environmentally friendly and just as powerful as harsh chemicals gets me very excited. If you aren't using Snap - try it out, buy a Snap Pak (code 6223); you'll be glad you made your household cleaning a Snap!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The SNAP line is great. I am especially a fan of the laundry soap and fabric softener. The laundry soap clean so well, using such a small amount. SO much more value then using mass marketed "me too" brands.

The fabric softener has tremendous value as well. It gives us like a gazillion loads and we also use it a carpet freshener.

Dustin C Mitchell
St. Louis, MO

Anonymous said...

I want to recommend the wonderful SNAP products to my friends. I know they are bio-degradable. But you said all the ingredients in the SNAP products are vegetable-based. I didn't find that information in my web portal. Where can I get more details about them? Thanks.

Xiaoyan Hu
St.Louis, MO

Anonymous said...

SNAP Fabric Softener smells fantastic! It's a soft, clean, scent that keeps the "freshly washed blanket" feeling longer than dryer sheets.

You might be interested to know that SNAP Fabric Softener is a light powder sprinkle and not waxy dryer sheets which have had not so hot reviews from dryer manufacturers.

Jennie Fuentes
St. Louis, MO

Anonymous said...

The Snap Fabric Softener was given to me as a gift. Even though I had little interest in changing my fabric softener I gave it a try.

Today, I won't use anything else.

Laura Childs
Canada

susie blogger said...

Hi, I'm an all products SNAP user and love them. My question is why do we ...Ma not use the word "green" or any of the other current buzz words to describe SNAP products. Is there something in the terminology that I'm not aware of? Please clue me in.

jasbirness said...

Why is there not a "GREEN" emphasis on the labels of the SNAP products? I use SNAP for all my cleaning and washing needs. I love the products.

Sherri said...

When you say that you can add the SNAP disinfectant to any of the SNAP products, I assume that means the laundry soap too. Would this be a good alternative to Clorox and Clorox II for colors?

Aaronshannyeshop said...

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me where I can get more information regarding the numbers as far as 1 bottle of SNAP All-Purpose Natural Contrate as a glass cleaner, 1 bottle replaces up to 1000 bottles of glass cleaner? If this is true it is a very powerful talking point that I would love to use with my friends, family, and co-workers.

Eddie Riddle said...

Aaron,
With the Snap PAK or the Accessory Kit there are spray bottles included; adding five drops of All-Purpose Natural Concentrate to the spray bottle and filling it with 12 oz. with water creates an amazing window cleaner. That's only five drops! It barley reduces the contents in the bottle; if you continued to use Snap All-Purpose Natural Concentrate as a window cleaner - throughout the life of the bottle you will have replaced over 1000 bottles of glass cleaner.

Sherri,
By adding one capful of Disinfectant Cleaner to your Laundry load, you are making it anti-bacterial. To whiten a load of whites, add one teaspoon of Automatic Dishwashing Crystals to your load - it will whiten your clothes just like bleach (you shouldn't use it your colors, as it may cause fading or spotting).

Desired said...

I'm just getting started trying the SNAP product line and I have a suggestion. BETTER PACKAGE DESIGN!! The label is the first thing that draws your attention. The fantastic product inside is not being promoted well on the outside.

And I agree... MA needs to promote the "Green" of these products within our marketing and in the labeling.

It would be nice to also have on Unfranchise.com a list of dilutions, uses, etc., of all our cleaning products as a handout to our customers.

Thanks.

Jennifer Greising
Medina, OH

Eddie Riddle said...

Jennifer,
You've read my mind. I think an information piece for download on UnFranchise.com is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Who produces the SNAP products?

Sherri said...

I really like the whole line of SNAP products.
Thanks for your suggestion on adding the SNAP disinfectant with the SNAP laundry soap. I was reading the information on the disinfectant bottle and it does not offer this option, but only to use it on non-porous surfaces and not to get it on clothes. I just wanted to clarify that it was OK to add it my laundry.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like the laundry soap and fabric softner. It does a great job. I love the waty it makes the towels absorb water better. It drys a person so much better. And I was in the laundry room at my apartment and the person that was in there sat the time as me was impressed with all of it and did buy some from me. So thank you Markrt Amreica Renee St. Cloud

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where I can find a full disclosure of all ingredients of the SNAP products. Can anyone help.

Anonymous said...

Presumably all the ingredients are on the label - is that not the case?