2/12/2008

New GeneSNP Panels

I have been with Market America for three months and this was my first Leadership. I must say that I had a great time and it was a very exciting learning experience for me. It really helped me to better understand the core values of the company and I am very proud to be a member of the MA team. After attending, I am already super excited for Convention 2008 in August and have a lot of ideas churning in my head for new products.

Market America is proud to offer two new GeneSNP panels, Nutrition and Wellness and Fitness Panels. The Nutrition and Wellness Panel will be replacing the Comphrehensive Panel. Those that have the current Comprehensive Panel can still swab and they will get the new Nutrition and Wellness Report/New SNP's. The panel has the same SNP's as the old Comprehensive panel plus the addition of seven new SNP's. If a customer wants the seven new SNP's, they will have to buy a new kit.

I am really excited about the Fitness Panel. As we emphasize be a product of the product, I have already sent in my swab and questionnaire for the new GeneSNP Fitness Panel. I can't wait to get my report back about my GeneSNP Fitness Panel and also order my first month's free supplements!

~~Amanda

1 comments:

Debi Waldeck said...

It is Wednesday, February 13th and it is 4:30 am. I have been only able to sleep 2-3 hours a night since returning from Miami!

I hit Supervising Coordinator 5 years ago and have floated along since then. I have not had this kind of fire in my belly in over 5 years!

We have had great posts so far, trying to share the highlights of Leadership School, but if I can give just one piece of advice... 'do whatever you can to get everyone you know to International Convention in August!"

There are few times in life when one knows that they are at the exact right time at the exact right place.. and the fire in your belly is knowing just that.

I live in Microsoft country and many years ago, my neighbors were in the exact right place at the exact right time. Some were paid with stocks and those people will never work again.

Market America's MPCP is like Microsoft stock and the number of shares you hold is directly proportionate to the number of partners in your organization.

So get some stock... get as many people to International Convention in August and expand your portfolio!!

Debi-Seattle