2/13/2008

Internet Users Worldwide

Want to get a glimpse of how many Internet users there are worldwide? According to a recent study, 1.15 billion people regularly use the Internet, with an estimated half a billion users in the Asia-Pacific region alone. By 2012, the number of Internet users around the globe is expected to increase to more than 1.7 billion. That's still less than 25 percent of the world population. Talk about potential!

With all of the incredible initiatives announced at Leadership School last week in Miami that we're rolling out at
marketamerica.com, you'd better fasten your seatbelts because we're in for an exciting ride! We're going to see a lot more of these Internet users knocking at our Web Portal door for all of the great products and services we have to offer the world. Let's make room for them because they're not going to want to leave!

Find out more
information about Internet users by region and select countries to get a better idea of where all of these people are.

More to come...

3 comments:

buta.luna said...

I honestly don't know the best way to say It but I will test one of the concepts I'm trying to prove which is, "When in doubt, blurt it out because you can never say the right thing to the wrong person and you can never say the wrong thing to the right person."

I have seen a dream. Market America taught me how to dream and I believe I have dreamt the dream we have all been waiting to dream. I have thought long and hard and the best thing about this dream is that I see that it is 100% possible. My belief is that if something is possible, all it takes is for that one person to take the initiative to go out and JUST DO IT. Right Now. Because you either do it or you don't. And it has taken me this long to finally begin to understand this. I need you to find it in your heart to just lend me your eyes and ears and hear what I have to say, because I know your precious time will be worth it.

Ying-Ying Yuan
buta.luna@gmail.com

pkoury said...

Truly incredible statistics!

How about letting us know when they post up more of those product videos that are on the portal now. They are an incredible way to show off our products!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ying-Ying.
After stumbling around for five years and now having recently reached National Supervising Coordinator with my wife, I would offer the addition to your post what I foremost learned is the necessary element to success in Market America, or anything else for that matter, set detailed goals!
Listen to Market America's tapes on goal setting and read or listen to Brian Tracey's excellent book/CD on goal setting.
The Basic Five is right with goals setting listed first.
As for the power of the Internet, For any entrepreneur looking for a way to maximize opportunity over the Internet, I believe he or she could look long and hard, but not find anything more realistic or lucrative than Market America.