2/01/2008

MA News Update

I have had quite a few Distributors email me since the blog started asking if I could use the blog to post some links to where the MA press releases are appearing in online media so they can share them and link them from their own blog sites as well. What a great idea! It gives you another credible place besides manews to show others where we are appearing. If you have your own blog I encourage you to post the links, as we can all help Market America become a household name.

First, if you haven't had a chance to read the Ocean Drive article on JR and Loren, the site below gives a great synopsis of the feature.

Loren and James Ridinger Featured in Ocean Drive

And here's an aricle from Yahoo News about a feature in 944 about JR and Loren.

944 Interviews Loren and James Ridinger

Here are some other links from various online mediums.

James Ridinger Announces Launch of Spanish Portal
James Ridinger Announces Launch of Universal Shopping Cart
James Ridinger Announces Rick Williams Assumes Post as President of Market Australia
James Ridinger Announces Launch of MA Blog
Loren and James Ridinger in Haute Living
James Ridinger and MA Support Nations Next Entrepreneurs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Loren!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! I live in NYC and I also love to shop!! That's my number one hobby. I am always browsing in my "Mall without walls". I also love Shopbop, it is one of my favorites..

I hope you did not get disappointed about our NYC stores...Trust me next time you will find something you like. This time was not the right time for you....

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and keeping us inform about the latest fashion tips...

Nancis
NYC

Anonymous said...

This is great. It would be wonderful to be able to post customer testimonials on our wonderful products and services. Thanks for all of the improvements. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for consolidating these resources and putting it out there for the rest of us. I have quite a few new distributors as well and this kind of teamwork is awesome and much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping it all in one place. There is so much going on at Market America it helps to have access to the links/info at your fingertips like this!