10/08/2009

Voitel® Wireless

Hi Market America & Voitel® Followers...Good Morning...I hope you are all doing well...
Did I mention we have 'Unlimited' plans on our wireless service now? We heard from so many of you that we needed to offer 'Unlimited' packages so we could stay competitive with all those other providers so without further adieu---'Unlimited'. We will always have an advantage though in that we pay you to use a service you already use. Earn on-going income by switching to Voitel Wireless today!

And please don't forget about Voitel Calling Cards. Voitel Calling Cards offer a great way to keep track of your minutes when you travel abroad.

My email address is Voitel Q & A at Market America.com and the lines are 'open'. Please drop me a line and tell me about your Voitel experience.

Regards,
Jamie Kennington
Director of Telecom Services for Market America & Voitel

0 comments: