10/14/2009

Another Voitel® Testimonial

Hello Market America & Voitel® listeners...good afternoon...
I received another Voitel testimonial this morning. And although I get many types of testimonies to Voitel, I am only able to publish a few from time to time. This particular endorsement caught my eye and I could not resist sharing.

"This is a message to the management team, and the supervisors of Voitel regarding Customer Service Rep. Juanita. I had the pleasure of being helped by her last week, I am with the company Market America, and I was making the transition between my current carrier, to Voitel, She was a wondrfull representation of exactly what I had hoped for with Voitel, A New Company that cares, she answered all of my questions and was truly a great educator of your business. I wish to let you know i work as a supervisor with Ebay, and our CSR's are equally trained, as the greatest in the field,I would be proud to have her aboard our crew, as she represented all of what we look for in our team, I believe not enough recognition, can ever go out enough, for great playres on a team, so I just wanted you to know I will be a lifetime customer because of the company, and because of Juanita. I have learned, companys don't make people great, people make company's great, and she made your company great. Thanxxx Juanita for a great introduction and transition to voitel... If I was your boss, I would value your work, Your are worthy...... I let Juanita know how much she mattered, on the phone, but I wanted to drop this note also."

Let the 'Buzz' begin.

Regards,
Jamie Kennington
Director of Telecom Services for Market America & Voitel

0 comments: