8/31/2009

Hot Deals - Alejandro Sanz's Siete!

"Life itself is my greatest inspiration. When you feel alive and receptive to life, feelings flow and automatically become art."

~Alejandro Sanz

Considered by many to be one of the world’s most successful musicians, Alejandro Sanz has won multiple Grammy Awards and sold more than 25 million albums internationally.

Customers are not only raving about this hugely successful musician, but also about his latest endeavor, his terrific new fragrance called Siete.

According to a maBlog reader, "I just got my bottle of "Siete". I just can't get over how inexpensive this high quality fabulous fragrance is. One of my favorite perfumes was Dolce&Gabanna's Light Blue, but I think it doesn't even come close to Siete!"

You too can experience Sietefor yourself! Special pricing is available on Siete when you purchase from the "Hot Deals" tab on Alejandro's My World featured artist page, or from Marketamerica.com!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought the medium size of True Religion fragrance about 2 1/2 months ago at Macy's MA Partner store, and it's about to empty. It was kinda expensive. The price was like $38 plus tax and this Siete, it's less than $40? and it's smells good? Wow, that's definitely amazing fragrance. The price is cheaper and I heard a positive about that product. So it's definitely worth it and priceless. But I haven't smell it yet. So I am definitely gonna buy a bottle of Siete before my true religion it will run out soon.