7/08/2009

Voitel® Saves the Day!

Hi Market America & Voitel® Listeners...

I feel like a proud parent! And as a proud parent you have to know that wild horses could not drag me away from sharing the following Voitel testimonial.

William, an Unfranchise® owner speaks about the Voitel Wireless Broadband card. This is what he said, "I use that wireless card and it's great! It was just a couple of weeks ago that my wife, Eve, and I were at a coffee shop going over our MA Legacy Builders information when the wireless in the coffee shop died. I pulled it out, our handly little wireless card, fired it up and we kept on working! It was great! You literally have broadband everywhere."

I wish there was a bumper sticker that is in the same vein as those like, 'My kid is on the honor roll'. Ya'know, one statement that says it all, one that will make people think. Something like--- "Have you Voitel-ed Lately!".

If any of you have more to share or want to comment on your Voitel experience, please email me at Voitel Q & A at Market America.com. I hope to see you all in Greensboro in August.

Regards,
Jamie Kennington
Director of Telecom Services for Market America & Voitel

0 comments: