7/09/2009

Top Beauty Editors Speak: Motives Muse Event a Success!

Market America Senior Vice President, Loren Ridinger recently hosted the first- ever Motives® Muse event for some of the top professionals in the beauty and fashion industries. Beauty editors from magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Lucky, SELF, Allure, and US Weekly attended the event which took place at Loren and J.R.'s penthouse in New York City. The concept for the night was Muse, and the event featured three lovely--and very different-- looks from three of the most beautiful muses in history: Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn.


Well, the reviews are starting to pour in, and the verdict can be summed up in one word: success! Most recently, the event was featured on Marie Claire editor, Shyema Azam's popular beauty blog, Beauty and The Feast.

Here's an excerpt from Shyema's rave review:

"So, I have to admit, when I walked in the place, I automatically assumed this would be another fancy makeup line that no one can afford and I’d really have to dig to find “what’s different.” But the price range is a refreshing $12-$25. And here’s my favorite part — they were making customized foundation right at the event. I was watching the other girls get it done and it was looking really, really good. I was on my way out, but after seeing that I sat to get mine done."

Keep up with all the latest Motives® news over on Loren's blog, and check out more photos of the Motives® Muse event on Flick'r.

0 comments: