7/31/2009

Precious Planet for Precious Babies

As I was reading American Baby Magazine this morning, I came across a 9 page advertisement from Fisher-Price. The spread included 7 pieces of a new collection called Precious Planet. So of course considering the large advertisement, I had to find out what was so special about this collection that 9 pages were dedicated to it.
The Precious Planet collection is themed with cute and colorful animals and all the items look so comfortable that I can’t help but wish I was small enough to fit in them. Most of the items incorporate music and sound and there is something unique about each piece that makes you want it for your child.
The Precious Planet Collection has some great products that I’ll soon be getting for a baby shower gift or for my own baby.
Check out Market America’s Baby Category for other great baby products!

0 comments: