6/12/2009

Q & A Session with Josiah Cephas Weaver, founder of GrahamFest USA!

Q: What does Market America mean to you?

"I did not know anything about Market America until this past year. We went to a political rally for Sarah Palin in New Port Richey, FL just before the election. We stood in line at 4:00 a.m. to get a good seat and hear Palin. We stood in line beside Flora Reece from Tampa, started talking, and liked each other immediately. Flora hung with us that entire morning! When we left, we exchanged cards and that's when I found out she was a Market America distributor, and she told me about Market America. My second introduction to Market America was through Lorin Sourbeck of Brandon, Florida. Lorin is one of my backup singers! She introduced us to OPC and "the Bs" as well as PRIME and many other Market America products. We love these products; what a difference they have made in our lives! Lorin is a cornerstone to Josiah's Mountain Rock Music Show as well as our website design and marketing. The common thread that I see as I meet Market America "people" can be summed up in just a few words: honesty, service, loyalty, friendliness, hard work,and FREEDOM. These are the cornerstones of MY LIFE, my music, and GrahamFest. So as you can see I feel right at home at Market America."

Q: Why should Market America come to Wytheville see you perform?

"That is a good question; most people do not even know where Wythe (sounds like "with") County is, but chances are they have driven right by my ranch on Interstates 81 or 77! GrahamFest is located within a one-days drive of half the population in this country; it has been a major crossroads since the early settlers traveled west on the Great Wagon Road and Wilderness Road. The Native Americans used this valley as their own war path and the bison traveled it long long ago. The history here is remarkable. The beauty is unparalleled...all I can say is 'come; then you will know; and you will be back!' Good people recognize a good product and a good event. It is a perfect relationship. A long term relationship. And everybody is a winner! [To Quote JR] 'The proof is in the pudding!'

Photobucket

Q: Who are your influences (musically or in life)?

My momma sang in the church choir for 41 years. I can still hear her telling me, 'Josiah, don't ever stop singing'. My mother always had a smile on her face, room at the kitchen table for one more mouth, and happy heart. I feel her with me every day of my life. My daddy could memorize and create poems instantly. He wrote a poem for Mom called "My Queen," and it is on their tombstone. It'll bring tears to your eyes...that kinda love. My parents gave me these gifts, then the taught me how to work, be responsible, and handle money. These gifts are priceless to me.

Q: Tell us about your first trip to ma World Conference.

When we went to the Market America World Conference in Miami this year, I did not know what to expect. After experiencing JR's speech, after listening to the scientists and the researchers, the millionaire distributors AND the new distributors, watching Dennis ROCK with his Second Look Band -- as I watched the people and felt the pure energy of the place, I was inspired! I value energy, and I was bathed in it there. As I watched and listened to JR, I recognized in him many of the same values that guide my life. 'Get the job done. Make money. Have fun. Know your product and your customers. WIN!' I also liked the smooth operations, the "flash" if you will, and the attentiveness of the staff. Again, I felt right at home. You will feel that way at GrahamFest; you will see Market America EVERYWHERE! You will see MA on our t-shirts, MA products in our General Store, and of course our big stage is named the "Market America Stage". The drive from Greensboro is less than 2 hours. With tickets priced at $50 each for the entire weekend (including onsite camping) the value is tremendous. So come! You will fall in love with us too!


Get your ticket to GrahamFest here, and learn more about GrahamFest and Josiah over on ma My World!
GrahamFest 2009 Tickets (2 day event) $50.00







0 comments: