5/28/2009

Voitel® Updates

Hi Market America & Voitel® Subscribers...good morning...

I think it is important to keep all of you apprised as to the success of Voitel. Voitel is doing very well this year. Our wireless division has seen a steady increase in our user base with every passing Market America Event. We are consistently trending up in the wireless arena and our home phone service is performing just as well.

Despite our positive growth patterns, we are discovering some challenges Voitel has experienced in the past. We are working very diligently at overcoming these challenges and I just want to ask everyone to please keep checking back on the ma blog for updates as to our progress. This is a very exciting time for Voitel and I am certain you will all welcome the changes.

We are 'off' to St. Augustine this weekend for the SE Regional and I look forward to seeing some of you there. Please don't forget to email me directly at VoitelQ&A AT Market America.com if you would like to share some Voitel correspondence.

Regards,
Jamie Kennington
Director of Telecom Services for Market America & Voitel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Great...
I was just thinking to myself that I have not heard from Voitel in a while.....
I am very anxiously awaiting VOITEL INTERNET!!!!!
Thank You so much

Anonymous said...

That is Awesome!! I am waiting for your internet and more choices in cell phones!!!