5/11/2009

Summer Triple Treat

Summer is my favorite time of the year because of all the movie releases, summer tours and sporting tournaments that take place. I’m already working on my movie list and to avoid the hustle of long lines and risking not getting tickets I use Fandango. Their service is great and for a small price I avoid lines and get the seats I want for my favorite movies. If tickets are not yet available I sign to FanAlert™ and get an email alert that lets me know tickets are available for the movie I want to see in my city. Here’s what’s at the top of my list:

  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Jun 24th)

  • Public Enemies (July 1st)

  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (July 15th)

For concerts I use Ticketmaster to check who is touring this summer. One of the coolest events happening is the Rothbury Festival which takes place in Rothbury, MI during July 4th weekend. If you love music, art & theater this is the place to be this summer.

For sports fans summer is a great time. Whatever sport you follow there is a game, race or tournament going on this summer. My favorite sports, soccer and tennis, have an exciting summer schedule. 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers are at its peak and team USA is looking to clinch the top spot. On top of that the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup takes place between the 14th and the 28th of June, where the current continental champions will be battling out to give us a taste of what to expect next year for the World Cup. Closing the season is the US Open, my favorite tennis tournament. I’m trying to convince a couple of friends to make the trip to NY for a weekend to enjoy some of the fantastic tennis matches.

So whatever you are passionate about you can find products like music, movies, event tickets, sporting goods and much more at marketamerica.com. Find great deals for your favorite stores and get paid to shop.

0 comments: