4/01/2009

Some Easy Ways to Burn Calories!

Have you ever thought of how many calories you burn, just by doing everyday activities? I love to add up all the calories I burned, just by doing what I do on a day to day basis. Did you know that:

  • Surfing the Internet burns 60 calories
  • Washing Dishes burns 76 calories
  • Vacuming burns 84 calories
  • Fixing Dinner burns 90 calories (now maybe we can convince our significant others to cook!)
  • And my ultimate favorite - Drinking Celsius® can burn up to 100 calories per can!

To find out how you can burn extra calories today, visit shop partners and type in Celsius®.

See how many calories you can burn today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know!I had my share of energy drinks! Mocha,hoodia,Ephedrine,Speedstack,Torch preburn,and red bull.i use to sale red bull many moons ago. I've tried them all.The celsius taste great. i think rasberry is the best tasting. Only 10 calories,and no sugar.It's not to much energy or sugar.The price is the same as red bull,but you want be a diabetic drinking celsius.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is great. I also love Torch PreBurn too because they really helps to intensify my workouts! I feel like I really give the extra mile at the gym! But Celsius is great for a mid afternoon pick me up without the harsh sugar overdose and crash. Awake products are great too, I keep those at my desk and I have started drinking them instead of coffee!

Anonymous said...

I saw this in Costco b4 I was in our international meeting in Miami. Also, I bought one in Long Drug the ocean drive, Miami. It costs $1.69....