4/24/2009

PureH2O Countertop Water Fitlers are now availabe in Massachusetts and Wisconsin

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news about PureH2O Countertop Water Filters - they are now available in Massachusetts and Wisconsin! For anyone that is not familiar with the water filters, they feature a dual-filter system using a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration. The first cartridge reduces sediment, tiny microscopic particles, and chlorine taste and odor. The second cartridge features a complex ion exchange process that enhances the mineral balance of water and reduces lead. For nearly $0.10 per gallon (a fraction of the cost of bottled water) you can enjoy crisp, clean refreshing water, right from your kitchen tap.

While Earth Day may be over, the meaning behind it isn't. Filtering your water instead of purchasing bottled water helps to reduce waste in landfills. Do your part to keep the earth clean for this and future generations.

For more information on PureH2O Countertop Water Filters, visit www.marketamerica.com.

PureH2O™ Countertop Water Filter (14030) $199.95
PureH2O™ Countertop Water Filter Replacement Cartridges (14032) $55.00

*The PureH2O Under-Sink Installation Kit (14031) and the PureH2O Shower Filter (14036) are still not available in Massachusetts or Wisconsin as they are considered plumbing fixtures and require additional approval processes

1 comments:

JB said...

I'm gonna order the Pure H20 countertop water filter very soon from my friend Market America website. Because, I was reading the article from yahoo few days ago,said that, most pharmaceutical drugs manufacturers dumping more 250 million pounds into the U.S. water. I wasn't sure if they dumped millions of drugs per day,week,month or a year.

So, I was like, whoah, wait a second.I was shocked and ran right away to the grocery store 1 block from my house and bought a lot of Dasani bottle waters. My wife asked me," why you bought a lot bottle of drinking water? We can drink the water directly from the faucet,can't we?" I said, "No, honey, we can't drink the tap water anymore" and then I showed to her the article.



JB
Preferred Customer