4/07/2009

Long Time Car Washer, First Time Autoworks User

By the time I was 14, I was dragging a copy of AutoTrader around school every day. I was always looking for the right car for me. There’s just something in those gleaming, sleek, glamorous lines that brings a smile to my face. So, by the time my 16th birthday rolled around, I had located my prize, and dad went with me to pick it up. Winter was in full force as I drove my “new” used car home and did what every car crazy 16 year old does. I admired it, sat in it, looked at it, and sat in it some more.

Dirty car
One cold winter afternoon not long after that, as the sun was settling on the horizon, I decided my car was filthy. It had to be cleaned. Stat! I bundled up, ran outside, hauled the hose and bucket out of storage and poured in the soap. It was cold, but I didn’t mind too much. I sprayed the car down and started washing my new ride. It wasn’t long before I discovered exactly how cold it was as some of my soapy water that had been sitting on the car for a few minutes started to freeze! I washed furiously and managed to get the car clean before the temperature dropped too much. A clean car just looks great!

I’ve had the pleasure of owning at least half a dozen cars since that first car. Each has required a little something different for maintenance, even when we’re talking about keeping it clean. So a couple of weeks ago when it finally got warm enough here in North Carolina to wash my most recent toy, I snatched the opportunity. I’ve tried a lot of leading and professional cleaners over the years, but this was the first time I used Autoworks™ High Performance Auto Care Tire & Wheel Cleaner.

Autoworks High Performance Auto Care Tire and Wheel Cleaner

I park under a canopy of pine trees and if you haven’t experienced the irritation that comes with pine sap, let me tell you, it gets everywhere. It’s tough to get off and brake dust sticks to it. In addition to that, my wheels and tires were filthy from driving in a recent snow storm. With that combination, my car washing experience would usually have ended with irritating, seemingly endless scrubbing of stubborn sap and brake dust. With the Autoworks™ High Performance Auto Care Tire & Wheel Cleaner, my wheel cleaning didn’t involve much in the way of scrubbing. I just sprayed Autoworks™ High Performance Auto Care Tire & Wheel Cleaner on my wheels and tires, let it soak for a minute, and wiped my wheels down with a cotton cloth. It was surprisingly easy and my wheels were sparkling in no time!

Even though I consider myself a “car guy,” I think I can safely say that everyone wants to spend less time scrubbing their wheels. So, make sure you visit Market America's Automotive & Tools category and check out all the products available for your vehicle. While you're there, visit the Car Care area and pick up some biodegradable, non-toxic, phosphate-free Autoworks™ High Performance Auto Care Tire & Wheel Cleaner and experience it for yourself!

0 comments: