2/11/2009

The Magic of ma World Conference!


Wow! What an experience!

Having been my first major Market America event in Miami, I didn’t know what to expect, and at times it was overwhelming to think about. Even from the beginning I was blown away by the excitement and anticipation of everyone in attendance. There was so much to see and experience, at times you had to just sit back and take it all in. The speakers were awesome, the trainings were in-depth, and there were so many exciting new products, it was definetely an action-packed weekend.

We’ll see you soon at International Convention 2009!

4 comments:

valj said...

I agree with you, it truly was the best experience of my life! This too was my first World Conference that I'll never forget. The speakers were amazing,and most of all the sincerity of JR and Loren was heart warming. They really care about us!

Frodownthrift said...

That was my first time in World Conf. I was blown away by the training and suprise visits from celebrities. Alonzo Mourning was awesome!

Anonymous said...

This was my very first conference experience and I was beyond blown away with the MA family. Our business truly is built on products and powered by people. I felt the strong backing of that while attending conference. The only way you can not succeed in this business, is to simply not try. This conference confirmed my belief and built a solid confidence in what I'm doing and WHY I'm doing this business. Thank you JR and Loren for sharing your dreams with all of us! God Bless!!!

Unknown said...

I totally agree. Market America is the best!