1/15/2009

Hello Market America

Greetings from the new Director of Telecom Services here at Market America. I have been in Telecom for 15 years. That experience includes several Account Management roles and responsibilities at AT&T, Verizon Business and Global Crossing.

I am extremely excited to have joined this team and I look forward to introducing some exciting new products and services in 2009.

Calling Cards, Family Plans and Refer a Friend are just a few of the Voitel® Wireless and Home Phone offerings that are coming soon. I will work towards exploring your ideas as it relates to Voitel Services and I look forward to your suggestions.

I received such a warm welcome, from a very enthusiastic crowd at the Region 1 Convention in Rhode Island and I hope to meet many more of you at World Conference in Miami.

1 comments:

mharris44 said...

Great to have you on board. Enjoyed seeing you in RI and looking forward to Miami