11/04/2008

Thanks for the Reviews

Pre wedding stress will push your body to its limits. For my wedding I was trying to eat right, and work out; there weren’t enough hours in the day. I knew there was one thing I had to make time for; my skin. There was no way that I was going to be in tons of pictures with bad skin. I usually have dry skin so not many breakouts occur but the stress of planning a wedding brought on breakouts more frequently than normal. I had to get it under control immediately! Money was tight with most of it going to the Honeymoon fund and I didn’t want to use any cheap products from the drug store that I didn’t have time to research about. You can’t put just anything on your skin when you have such an important day coming up! I read through the reviews on Market America’s websites to find out what worked for other people. The Skintelligence® line has a strong following; even men stepped out and sang its praises. Skintelligence was the best choice for me. It was a great product, inexpensive and I was thrilled with the results.

I just followed the recommended regimen:
Step One: Hydra Derm Deep Cleansing Emulsion to take off makeup and pollutants from the day.
Step Two: pH Skin Normalizer to balance and freshen skin
Step Three and Four: Cellular Perfecting Treatment and Daily Moisture Enhancer to nourish and moisturize my dry skin!
Step Five: Finally Sundays and Wednesdays I would use the Facial Firming Masque to deep clean the pores and tighten and smooth my skin.

The results were great! I have sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out if I use harsh products so Skintelligence® was great for me! Anyone out there who wants great skin should use this product! The holidays are right around the corner… exams are coming for many in college.... end of year reports at work…. family will be gathering… at least you can try to control your skin! And thank you to those of you that review the products online. The comments really steer people to try new products that could have a profound effect on their health and well being! Have you shared your favorites with others?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these products too...I've had great success with them as well. Is there anyway to remove the 'parabens' from them?