10/20/2008

Asleep without AWAKE



For years, I have been a self-proclaimed Diet Pepsi addict. No joke. I have tried to get off it and wind up tired, cranky and suffering from a miserable headache. The misery was never worth it and I always went back. I'm talking a six 20oz a day habit. Two before work, 3 or 4 at work, and at least 1 at night. I couldn't start my day without my Diet Pepsi. It would actually motivate me to get out of bed in the morning. So, one of my dear colleagues suggested that I give AWAKE a try. I was pretty skeptical since part of my love of Diet Pepsi is the carbonation which gives my mouth that essential morning wake-up call, but I tried it.

AWAKE is my new best friend and essential morning companion. The thing I love about it is that it doesn't give you a crazy jolt of energy, it just slowly creeps up on you and you realize you aren't tired anymore. No jitters, no headaches, just energy and focus. I'm happy to say that I can retire my Diet Pepsi habit thanks to AWAKE. Not only am I getting that energy to keep me from falling asleep under my cube, I'm getting a nice dose of vitamins and amino acids. In fact, its 3:30pm so its about that time...

If you haven't tried it, go for it. I want to know how it works for you. I tried the Mixed Berry flavor and loved it. Are you already an AWAKE fan? I want to hear from you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a very good custoemr who takes meds that make him tired all the time. He was constantly drinking Red Bull to combat his fatigue. We all know that the sugar and caffiene is only a temporary fix and you will crash hard, but add to this that my customer is also diabetic and Red Bull is certainly a NO-NO. I introduced him to Awake and he loved it! His favorite is also the Wild Berry, however, I prefer the lemonade and grape.