8/15/2008

Thoughts on Convention

This year's International Convention was very exciting. We launched the new Autoworks™ line of car care products and unveiled the new eco-friendly seal that you will begin to find on product cards, the ma catalog, labels, e-mails and more. This is really exciting for me. Tanya calls me granola, because I strive to be as green as possible. There are small steps that we can all take to reduce our carbon footprint – what's great is Market America has been at the forefront of the green movement from the very beginning. You should all take pride knowing that here at corporate we do care about the environment; we always have and always will.

This was my second Convention – and it gets better every year. I really enjoyed talking to many of you. You are all doing a fantastic job out in the field. Being the Home & Garden Product Manager, I love to hear your feedback on all of our products. As you have probably gathered from my numerous blog posts, I'm becoming a sort of blog junkie. This has become a fantastic forum for us to share ideas, testimonials or just random thoughts. Keep 'em coming! I love to hear what you have to say.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Eddie -

As a mom who is very concerned with the environment and the health implications from toxins, heavy metals and pesticides, I'm proud to offer products that other parents can feel safe about using and good about promoting. I have sent my daughters to school with the Plus One Sports Bottle all last year and through summer school. Most of the schools around here are older and I am sure that their pipes are filled with lead and other contaminants. The Sports Bottles give me peace of mind, that my girls are drinking clean, fresh water, when it can't be provided from home. I do have one suggestion though - how about creating a water filter for the tub? My girls are still young and take more baths than showers. Perhaps MA can create a type of "ball" with a filter inside that can be placed in the bath to help keep the water they bathe in pesticide free! Just my 2 cents!! Keep on "Greening"!

Kris Wiseman
MA distributor

Eddie Riddle said...

Hi Kris,
That's fantastic that you are using the Sports Bottle - it's really handy and you can use it just about everywhere. As far as the bath filter - it's something we can look into. The Shower Wand is great to use with the bath tub, it might take a little longer to fill up but the hose reaches to the bottom, it also makes rinsing off easier. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Eddie -

Great to know you are on board! I am a distributor in Australia...and would love more "green" products here for home and garden. We do love the snap products and we would love to have products for our lawn and garden.