8/19/2008

Millionaires in the Making

I sat down with some of Market America's up-and-coming success stories to demonstrate that you don't have to be a seasoned veteran in the business world before you begin your path toward financial freedom. In fact, these young entrepreneurs took advantage of their youthful enthusiasm and have created an ongoing income that -- based on their current rate of progression -- will help them reach the million-dollar mark before they reach the age of 30!

Look for several of these exclusive interviews posted on ma Blog in the coming weeks, and make sure to read about the ones featured in the upcoming August/September edition of Powerline.



Name: Matthew Collins
Age: 27
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Pin Level: Master Coordinator
How long you’ve been with ma: 3 years

PL: You are being featured because most individuals at this stage in their lives are not thinking about going into business for themselves. Why did you decide to become involved with ma?

MC: The true reason why I decided to become involved with ma was because I could not find any other viable solution to make money and yet have all the time in the world to spend with loved ones and to do the things I enjoy in life. There are four types of people. There are the ones in this world who have all the time imaginable, but no money. There are plenty of people that have all the money they could ever want but no time to enjoy it or do anything with it. Unfortunately, there are also the people with no time and no money. Those three categories did not excite me one bit so I made a decision to get into the fourth -- to build an ongoing income at a young age, working part time, and working with people that I love being around. The decision was a no-brainer.

PL: Did you have any concerns or apprehensions when you were considering this opportunity? If so, please explain.

MC: The only concern I really had was what a lot of people have, and that’s “Does this really work? Are these people really making money?" After I cut my first check, all walls were knocked down.

PL: How does it feel to know that you are on your way to earning $1 million through Market America?

MC: Knowing that I’m on my way to earning $1 million and more is an indescribable feeling. The real important thing about it all is that to do that, I get to help hundreds and thousands of others do the same. Also, and don’t get me wrong the money is unbelievable, but the time you have when you don’t have to worry about money anymore is what I enjoy and look forward to the most. To ask yourself what you want to do today, and then be able to actually go do it, is pretty crazy. The future looks good, real good.

PL: What has the company allowed you to do that you probably wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity for?

MC: The company has allowed me to do so many things. For starters, I now volunteer about 15 hours a week with disabled veterans. I get to travel more than I ever have, especially to all the major ma events. I get to work for myself instead of working every day of my life for someone else. I get to help others live a healthier and happier life. To be perfectly honest, ma has allowed me to finally be me. I get to do the things I have always wanted to that I never had a chance to do before.

2 comments:

Jeopardy Janet said...

This blog topic is a great idea. We can learn a lot from the leaders! I'm looking forward to more of these interviews in the future. "It's only a matter of time" for most of us to become "Millionaires in the Making".

Dustin Mitchell - Entrepreneur said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. Just stay focused! Stay consistent!!!! See you in Miami.
Dustin Mitchell

Read Dustin's Blog By Clicking Here