7/27/2008

Amber Ridinger - The Hip Chick's IT Girl

The Hip Chick.com is delighted to announce that Amber Ridinger will be our exclusive model for The Hip Chick fashions. When Alexa Skrudland, founder of the chic boutique The Hip Chick, saw Amber Ridinger’s photo shoot in the April issue of Ocean Drive Magazine where the young woman was dubbed as Miami’s “IT” Girl, she thought there was a perfect match between the fashionista and her trendy store.

Amber is a native of Miami, Florida and the daughter of JR and Loren Ridinger, founders of the Internet shopping website marketamerica.com. Market America is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing. With more than three million customers and 180,000 Distributors worldwide, the company has generated over $2.4 billion in accumulated retail sales.

Click here for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my friend took a picture of me with Amber and the other girl two years ago @ the International Convention Greensboro,NC.I don't know who she was.I guess it was her cousin,sister or a friend.


http://www.friendster.com/photos/17484672/0/932753308


Market America - Built on Best of Products and Internet Shopping Mall Site.Powered by People,Health Professionals & Google and it is truly the world's best unfranchise business opportunity, EVER...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mentioned. She was nice..I said, Thank You and she said, you're welcome and she smiled at me. :)

Thanks again,Amber.