5/12/2008

Great Skin with Skintelligence







Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The right skin-care makes you one of the beholders. So if you weren’t born with great skin, don’t despair. We know genetics plays a large part here, but having imperfect skin doesn’t mean you can’t dramatically improve your skin’s appearance by caring for it well.One of my favorite skin-care products I recommend is the Skintelligence Line. This superior botanical skin-care line addresses the two main reasons for aging - stress and the environment. It’s an easy five-step treatment for the individual who doesn’t have time for an intense regiment.



My sister always struggled with her acne prone skin. She started using the Skintelligence Line and in six weeks or less the results were fabulous. After months had past, I noticed she had a certain glow about her skin; I questioned her about the glow. She smiled and said, you're not using the Cellular Perfecting Complex in the Skintelligence-Line, and she was right, I wasn’t.I started using the Cellular Perfecting Complex. Two weeks later, a Motives Consultant asked me about my skin’s glow, because she used the Skintelligence Line, of course, I smiled and said, you're probably not using the Cellular Perfecting Complex, and she wasn’t.

The moral of this story, once you have purchased the Skintelligence Line make sure you use everything.
Written by Barbara Johnson

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. "B", You rock and your beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings, Tony Bowling

Anonymous said...

Hey Barbara, Thanks for sharing this great beauty tip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Barbara, thanks for sharing.
Johnny Yuan

Dustin Mitchell - Entrepreneur said...

I agree with Tony 110%! You are beautiful and I appreciate your post.

Dustin Craig Mitchell
Team Saint Louis

Mary Hayes said...

Thank you Barbara for the tip. I am meeting with a young woman today and she mentioned to me the issues with her acne. I can not only now talk to her about Skintelligence but I can show her your blog as a testimonial that it works and you need it all to make it work! Thanks for the "on time" information.

Mary Hayes
Leesburg, VA

Stella Gomez said...

B. Johnson,

Thank you for all the great information on better skin care. I am currently using several products & my skin is fabulos. All my family & friends keep telling me how great my skin looks. Thanks for all your tips and most of all sharing is caring and you do it so well.

Stella Gomez
Ohana Group
Region 2
Upper Marlboro, MD

FashionDiva said...

Hi Ms. B,
Thanks for the reminder that we should be using all the products in the Skintelligence line if we want optimal performance. I want to look like you when I am your age!
Michele Toler
Ohana Group
Philadelphia