4/22/2008

Welcome to the Events Department!

My name is Michelle Obie and I have been an events coordinator at Market America for 3 weeks now. Talk about Busy! Prior to my being hired by Market America, I checked out the MA Channel on You Tube; particularly the MA Leadership Event videos since I was applying for an Event Coordinator position. The events were mesmerizing.

Coming from an event planning background I had a very good idea of what it takes to put on events of that size and quality. What I didn’t know is that the Events Department plans and executes over 8 Regional Events, 16 International Events, 30+ Seminars and Trainings, 2 Company Events, in addition to the yearly Leadership and International Conventions all in one year!

I know that I made the right choice in coming to MA, and my department is great! I look forward to seeing all of you at the next event!

3 comments:

Diana B. said...

Welcome, Michelle. Thanks in advance for all that you will be doing with and for Market America! Our events have been great and I know you will add a new twist that will make them even greater!

Brian Nott said...

Welcome Michelle. It's been a joy to work with you for the Region 7 Convention. Hope to see you there and work with you in the future. You going to do Great!!

LDurand said...

Welcome to the MA Family Michelle. If there is anything we can do to help with the events you will be working on in Canada please let me know. You can reach me by email at: ldurand@shaw.ca

Have a wonderful day!