4/22/2008

I recently attended our Market America Leadership Training in Miami, Florida...

"There were over 20,000 people in attendance. I sat through some of the most uplifting and positive training sessions I have ever experienced. As I listened to J.R all I heard and felt was his compassion and love for us. His family is so committed to helping us to succeed. I have been in corporate America for over 28 years and never once have I experienced a CEO who is willing to teach someone in their organization how to make more money than them. In J.R.’s closing on Saturday, I heard things like “Belief, Courage, & Commitment” are the basics for you to grow. He then went on to say “Believe that we can change our lives”, “Believe that we can help people”, “Believe that we can help each other”, PEACE ON EARTH will come from Market America helping one person at a time….. While watching J.R. wipe the tears from his eyes I knew I have finally found the means for me to obtain the freedom that I have been looking for. My Journey began with Market America on January 10th, 2008. A day I will NEVER forget…. Find your Dreams and believe in yourself… See you at the top." - Lynn DiRosa

To see more comments about JR and Loren's passion - visit the Haute Living Magazine blog.

2 comments:

Brian Nott said...

Welcome to the family Lynn.

Anonymous said...

Hang on Lynn for the ride of your life! :) It's an awesome experience when you help others succeed.