4/01/2008

Have you started spring-cleaning yet?

It's about that time of year to start pulling out the cleaning supplies and start rigorously cleaning the house. Many of you are getting ready to pull down all of your curtains, clean the blinds, move out the stove, clean out the refrigerator, wash your walls, clean your carpets and wash all of your shorts and t-shirts that have been sitting in boxes. But don't freak out, all of this can be done in a Snap!

Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate (code: 6207) is here to save the day! You may not have known that this one product will not only clean your blinds, your refrigerator, behind and underneath your stove, it will also clean your carpets and enhance your laundry capabilities.

Using your handy-dandy Market America Spray Bottle (available in the Snap Pak (code: 6223) and the Accessory Pack (code: 6224)) dilute one to two ounces of Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate with 12 oz. of water. Now you have an organic, biodegradable, phosphate-free, super-charged cleaning solution to tackle all of your spring-cleaning needs. It's easy to use, simply spray on the surface you want to clean and wipe it off. You may need to apply a little elbow grease to some of those extra-tough jobs (like behind your stove).

As a laundry enhancer, add one capful of Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate with Snap Laundry Detergent to give your laundry that extra boost. (Make sure you test your clothes for color fastness.)

For your carpet mix one part Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate to 100 parts water into your steam carpet cleaner.

So, there you go - All of your spring cleaning with one product, if only everything else could be so easy!

If you own a pool or hot tub, don't forget to grab your GlobalCare Pool & Spa Cleaner (code: 6511). Grease, oils, and other unwanted organic substance in the water and on pool surfaces begin to biodegrade instantly through the enzymatic action of GlobalCare Pool & Spa Cleaner and there is no residue or any discoloration of any kind. However, if pool surfaces and filters have not been thoroughly cleaned for some time, there may be a heavy build-up of oil and organic deposits. Pool and Spa will immediately begin to digest and release these substances.

If you didn't get all your planting completed by March 31, don't worry, you still have time. But before you put all of those toxic chemicals into the ground, reach for GlobalCare Lawn Power and Plant Power. GlobalCare Lawn Power is ideal for all soil types, it provides vital nutrients and trace elements for grass root development, and it aerates and oxygenates the soil. GlobalCare Plant Power is a soil conditioner for indoor and outdoor plants that will dramatically increase plant growth. It too is made of a special blend of enzymes, nitrogen, minerals and organic stabilizers, all of which aerate and oxygenate the soil and add nutrients that penetrate deep into the root system.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fairly new distributor (less than a year in the business) and I am constantly finding things about our products and business that excite me. I recently ordered some SNAP Cream Scouring Cleanser for my home. As I always do when I get a box from MA, I ripped it open immediatley. I ran upstairs to my bathroom. Using one nickel size drop of our scouring cleaner on a sponge I gently wiped a straight line in my
shower and poured a bottle of water over it. I didn't want the rest of the shower wet yet. PRESTO!! CLEANO!! It was amazing.
I thought my shower was already clean but I guess I was wrong. Where I has used the SNAP Cream Scouring Cleanser the shower was whiter than I had ever seen it. I immediately yelled for my wife, son, niece and mother in law to come into the bathroom and see this clean streak in the shower. I stood there holding the cleaner with such pride that I could have been on a commercial. I love our products. No more mixing cleaners and bleach
together to clean my bathroom. No more standing up and almost passing out because of the fumes.
From now on cleaning my bathroom and house is a SNAP.

Anonymous said...

these products have been a blessing for me since I have asthma and cannot use many products no fumes and they work!THANKS!!!!!!!I love being a product of the products.

Anonymous said...

I don't start my spring cleaning until after I get my taxes out of the way, after April 15.

Anonymous said...

I'll sing the praises of Heavy Duty Concentrate: My husband did some manual labor (painting) after he got off work one day while he still had his polyester work slacks on. He got some oil based paint on them!! We used Heavy Duty Concentrate on it (undiluted) as soon as he got home and it all came out with only a little elbow grease. We love all the SNAP products and use them every day.