3/27/2008

A Typical Morning in the Life of a Busy, Loving Dog Owner

As we eagerly await the arrival of our new pet products, I was thinking about my typical day with my four-year old border collie, Sebastian, and how I incorporate PetHealth into my busy lifestyle.

7:00 a.m. - My annoying alarm goes off. (It would be 6:00 if I was motivated to workout, but that's another blog.) Sebastian begins licking me in face - he is ready to go out.

7:05 a.m. - Walk Sebastian. Chase feral cats. Bark at squirrels. Attempt to play with the neighbor's dogs. Do business.

7:15 a.m. - Coffee Time!!! I attempt to drink my coffee while Sebastian insists it is time to play ball. Between sips, he throws the ball at my face, refusing to allow me to drink my coffee in peace.

7:20 a.m. - Feed Sebastian a cup of Wellness SuperMix 5 Dry Dog Food with a half a scoop of PetHealth OPC Formula.

7:21 a.m. - Sebastian begins to chow down. Gobbling up every bite and simultaneously wagging his tail.

7:22 a.m. - Sebastian has finished eating and has proceeded to drown himself in his water bowl, sloshing water, every which way.

7:30 a.m. - Time to shower before work.

7:31 a.m. - Sebastian's head nudges the curtain back from the shower - he likes to lick and bark at the water splashes against the tub.

7:45 a.m. - While I get dressed, Sebastian dives underneath the coffee table so that I can't put him in his crate.

7:55 a.m. - I'm on my hands and knees trying to coax him out from under the coffee table.

8:00 a.m. - Sebastian has decided that he is not going to budge, not for ice cubes, not even for a treat. This has become a game; I think if he could laugh, he would.

8:05 a.m. - Victory is mine! With a little trickery and his leash in my hands, he comes out from under the coffee table to go for our final walk before I leave.

8:10 a.m. - Sad eyes :( - He does not want me to leave!

If many of you are like me, this is a typical morning. Unfortunately, I can't spend every waking hour with Sebastian like I want. One thing I won't sacrifice however, is his health. What's great is how easy it is to incorporate PetHealth into my busy mornings. I don't forget my OPC-3 in the morning, and I refuse to let a morning go by where Sebastian doesn't have his. Dogs, just like us, are exposed to free radicals everyday. The antioxidants in PetHealth OPC are just what they need to provide them with the free-radical defense they need. The added glucosamine is a great plus, too, because it promotes joint and cartilage support.

You'll notice I don't feed my baby boy the commercial dog food that you can pick up at your local pet mega mart. I won't eat a diet that is packed with "Animal By-Products" and bad carbohydrates, so I won't feed them to Sebastian either. Wellness Dry Dog Food is made with human-grade protein sources (not animal by-products), whole grains like oatmeal, barley and brown rice, carrots, apples, spinach, blueberries, sweet potatoes and flax seeds. And, guess what? one of our Partner Stores, dog.com, sells Wellness Dog Food! Now I can make sure he eats great, and I don't have to drive all the way to the pet store, it's right here on the Portal!

Start your pets day off right with PetHealth OPC Formula. Coming Soon... PetHealth Multi-Vitamin Formulas for Cats and Dogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfectly said! I have been studying pet health and nutrition since my dog Zena had an adverse reaction to a drug called deramaxx.

Feed your animals like you would feed yourself.They are voiceless creatures who deserve the best care.

Anonymous said...

Anxious for the new Pet Health products!
I am in high gear to start announcing the new Pet Health line to all of the pet walkers, pet groomers and pet boutiques in this area. Do you have a date when they will be available and ready to purchase online.

Nick & Lisa Sherrodsville, Ohio said...

Sweet, our animals provide such a loving addition to our lives and deserve the best we can provide them. We too eagerly await the arrival of the new pet health line, we have been dangling the awareness of the products to our local vet staff and pet owners .

In Miami I believe the announcement was after the first week of April for availibility, checking the blog and the unfranchise daily for announcements.Thankyou JR & Loren