3/26/2008

Help For Blemishes

For years I've used a cocktail of different remedies for the occasional blemish. Given my level of desperation, I may attack the zit physically - while sitting Indian-style in my bathroom sink (yes this looks crazy to the onlooker). I've tried most all drugstore blemish remedies, toothpaste, and baking soda. I've also used fatback (as my grandmother recommended) when I was young and absolutely desperate! Can you believe that? I'm from the South and my grandparents had a remedy for any ailment without having the leave the comfort of your kitchen!

There's a better and more effective way!

Now for the occasional breakout I use Timeless Prescription Anti-Blemish Lotion. With a combination of Calamine and Salicylic Acid, this spot treatment quickly heals and dries pimples and whiteheads. This product is great for teenagers and men! The pink calamine powder settles at the bottom of the bottle. The Salicylic acid, alcohol and camphor will rise to the top. You use a Q-tip to apply and leave on overnight. When I use the product, I prefer to not be seen wearing it - it dries pink! I apply it at night, and then turn the lights off of course (this is not an attractive beauty regimen) and you'll be amazed at the results. It works!

I hope all is well with you guys. Keep the feedback and comments coming- I value you.

5 comments:

Brian Nott said...

I use this product and the 3-step acne and together they can't be beat!! I've tried. Nothing works as well as these two products together

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! I have noticed a great difference in my face as well. I'm starting to like my skin again! Thanks MA!

Anonymous said...

This Works 100%
I have the occasional acne / pimple. When I just put it on just like she says with the Q tip, I wake up and the pimple is either gone....or has gone down. This is Amazing. I just wished I had this when I was growing up.

Anonymous said...

This product is one of the ONLY acne products that ACTUALLY works!

I'm an ingredient reader...It's a simple remedy, yet no one has thought of it before now.

This is a MUST have for any skin care cabinet.
Thank you Market America.

Anonymous said...

I actually struggled with acne for 10 years... and I tried EVERYTHING out there. Nothing worked for me as well as the Timeless 3-step acne care and the spot treatment. The Ashanti's Beauty blend is awesome too!!!