2/11/2008

NutraMetrix Transitions Leadership Update

We are all getting back from Leadership and are excited to start working on new products for International Convention in August. In case you missed Leadership there were some new products released for NutraMetrix® Transitions™. We now have two On-the-Go Breakfast Bars Apple Cinnamon and Oatmeal Raisin. The Breakfast Bars are low in fat, contain no trans fats, and are sweetened with low-glycemic agave syrup. The bars are full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein and perfect for on-the-go or active lifestyles. Use the bars for breakfast, before or after a workout, and whenever you need a little something in between meals.

6435NM Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Bars (Box of 12)
6440NM Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bars (Box of 12)


Also coming soon to NutraMetrix® is the Transitions™ web site. The Web site has numerous features including the meal planner and recipes, stress reduction exercises, an exercise planner, and an online progress tracker for body measurements and weight loss. In the next couple of weeks the Transitions™ website will launch community tools including chat rooms and message boards. The Transitions™ website for NutraMetrix® will have everything you need to achieve weight loss success in one convenient place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from leadership, and couldn't be more motivated. There is so much excitment in our company right now and I am also excited to be a part of it. With all that being said I do feel that we can make the experience better in the future. There were 2 comments that seemed to be univerally expressed by everone that I talked with. First is how cold the building was, I had to wear a coat to be comfortable and 2 they would not open the uper level seating until after the program had started. This created many heated situations and dissatifation. Other wise I had a great time. I also wanted to congradulate the corperate team in a job well done.

Anonymous said...

It would be great to have breakfast bars that do not contain wheat or gluten.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some new meals that are wheat free as well. It is hard to get food on the go.
Thanks for all your hard work

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys for the change of topic but I think this could be something interesting. A little while ago in the morning news I heard that some rehab clinics have been successfully using that game station Wii as an interactive therapy guide - they load some exercise programs on it. As we know Wii is a highly physically interactive game platform. In regards to that, I was thinking that it could be a way to do some workout (more likely cardio) for people who are on 12 weeks. I thought it could make the workout a bit more interactive, exciting, and therefore more interesting to come back to. I’m sure more people would like to play a game instead of just running in circles on the court. Although, there could be some health benefits, we should not forget about the shopping/money factor – we can send them to our portals to shop for the game station and games.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find comparisons and competitive advantages of our products over NutriSystems, Weight Watchers, and Jenny Craig? Last night at dinner friends were elaborating on NutriSystems. I've looked at their products and they seem to be generally low glycemic. Why are ours better, healthier, more cost effective?

Anonymous said...

I am working with my daughter in a transitions program. When it came time for her to use a new journal she just went out and bought a small note book for her purse to use instead. I thought it would be a good idea to come up with a "pocket journal" to make it more convienent to carry with you.

JLo said...

I was so happy to hear about the two breakfast bars that I ordered them before I even got back home. I am on the Transitions products but I have always had a hard time eating breakfast - unless it was something sweet. Everything else just seemed to stick in my throat. These breakfast bars are so great tasting that I find it hard to believe they are good for me! Just another great addition to the Transitions line of food items. I love the meals ... and the on-the-go chocolate bars are delicious. The only suggestion I would have is to make the chocolate peanut butter bars not quite so heavy. It would be better if the peanut butter part was creamier. I haven't tried the shakes yet ... I'm afraid I'd get hooked on them!

Lovinit - JLo