2/29/2008

PetHealth - Caring for your pets from the inside out

Leadership 2008 was a great success. The launch of the PetHealth line extension is something that I am very excited about. Pet care is a booming market, with sales in 2007 at $44 Billion. Our little companions are exposed to a variety of health issues both internally and externally. Supplementing their diet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients can have a profound effect on their health and well-being.

I was very excited to meet with all of you, and I am very excited about growing the PetHealth line. We have so much potential in this market and can truly make a difference in the lives of not only our pets, but our friends, families and acquaintances. Almost three quarters of the American population owns a pet, so for those of you who don't own a pet - I am sure you know someone that does.

For those of you that couldn't make it to Leadership School because it was sold out, I want to share with you some of the new products that we launched to expand the pet store.

Dog and Cat Multivitamin Formulas supply an adequate amount of key vitamins and minerals to promote the healthy growth and development of cats and dogs in two great formulas, one for dogs and one for cats.

Dog Cardiovascular Formula with coenzyme Q10, L-arginine and L-carnitine promotes cardiovascular health, supports normal cellular energy production, promotes normal blood flow and pressure, helps maintain the strength of the heart muscle and provides an antioxidant defense against free radicals.

Hypoallergenic Shampoo with aloe, lavender, oatmeal and honey extracts, gently cleanse the skin and hair and leave your dog with a soft, fresh and clean coat.

Medicated Shampoo helps to alleviate dry, flaking and itchy skin. Formulated with Panthenol to help the skin maintain its natural moisture balance and menthol to sooth and calm the skin and coat.

Pad & Paw Balm helps soothe the pad and paw, helps maintain skin elasticity, and contains essential lipids to protect the skin's natural moisture barrier. A mani and pedi for your dog or cat!

Ear Wash cleans, dries and soothes the ear canal, removes minerals and inorganic materials and softens and removes earwax. Routing ear cleansing is very important in promoting healthy ears for cats and dogs.

The pet products should be available by the first week in April.

I am hoping that this can be a forum for us to share stories about our pets. As the new products come in, I would love for you to share your experiences with the new products with me and anyone else that participates. Together I think we can make the Pet Store a huge success and change lives in the process. See you at the top!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited, when will this be ready?

Eddie Riddle said...

I am excited too. This is something that I am very passionate about. We are estimating that they should be available the first part of April. If anything changes - we'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

I am ecstatic about these new products. I am anxiously waiting...!

Anonymous said...

When I heard about these products first time in the leadship school, I was so touched. I truly saw how much our company care about its customers. We really don't need to sell anything. What we need to do is just to let people know our products are there for them.

xiaoyan hu
st.louis, MO

Anonymous said...

As an animal lover, I love our existing Pet OPC and I am looking forward to the new pet products. Our 12 year old husky would be very uncomfortable daily if it were not for the Pet OPC

R Stevenson said...

As a animal lover,I am very excited about the new Pet Products.This is one of my passions, can't wait to share.

Desired said...

When, oh when, will these products be available?? I have a campaign ready to launch for area Vets!!! :o) I'm so excited about them I could burst. lol Can you tell?

Thanks a million... Jennifer