2/12/2008

Lets Talk - Leadership School 08

All I can say is WOW! This was my 10th Leadership School now and if you weren't there, you really missed it. So many exciting things happening, so much star power behind Market America. It really is an amazing time watching momentum build and business grow and seeing all of these amazing people coming to the table, partnering with us, and celebrating our events and successes. It's never been easier to generate cash flow and build wealth for yourself as an Unfranchise owner.

Take the WebCenter program for instance, a program near and dear to my heart of course, it's simplicity just astounds me, all you have to do, to put some serious cash flow into your business, is leverage our system, and doing so, naturally leads to building wealth and ongoing income for yourself. You've got amazing stars like Marc Anthony and J-Lo who see it. I was sitting back stage with Angelo Pagan and Michael Wiseman, who also see it, and Michael was so excited to be specializing in the WebCenter program. So many Unfranchise owners came up to me as I was walking around, and stopped to talk to me about how easy our system was to leverage in what they were already doing. It really got me excited that I know we are poised to make some substantial leaps forward in growth, and I'm excited that so many of you are taking advantage of the systems we have in place.

Let me leave you with three things:
  • First, make sure you've got a WebCenter so you can take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves, even one or two in a year have the potential to cover your business expenses for the year.

  • Second, keep your ears open and listen to people as you go through your day, not just for website sales, but, for any opportunity that presents itself for the business. This is a business for busy people, work it into what you are already doing, just be aware of where you are and listen to what's going on around you. You never know what you'll hear.

  • Third, take action, take action, take action. Make sure, when you are in the right place at the right time, take action, that's what separates you from those who don't succeed. You succeeded because were in the right place at the right time, you recognized it, and you took action!
It's an amazing time and it was an amazing conference in Miami. I was so glad to meet so many people and I'm excited to be working with all of you as we grow forward into the future.

-Jeremy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible!!! I couldn't agree more with every word. I will be proud to meet you soon, GHallsMall -- Glenda

Unknown said...

Hello Jeremy,

Wow! what an amazing event. We are leading the parade in so many markets out their. And Website sales are no exception. There couldn't be a better time to be selling Websites.

The response out in the field for new client's gets easier and easier. Five years ago when the Webcenter program was new it was much more challenging to find people interested, but now 2008 everyone out there is willing to listen today!

I couldn't be more excited to be attending the Webcenter Certification Training in North Carolina on March 1,2 2008. I just mailed my paper work today. If any one out their is on the fence, get off and come to the training. We need more trainers to teach and coach.

Jeremy, I'm so happy you are training. You did an amazing job on the new Marketing Manual!!!!!!

Thank you,
Jeromy

Unknown said...

Hi Jeromy,

I'm very excited to have you coming. The class should be fantastic! Keep up the good work.

And thanks a bunch Glenda, I look forward to meeting you as well!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

I just returned from my first Leadership School and as a newer distributor thought if was more than fabulous! One thing however that did jump out at me was the use of the word "recruit" and it's connotations. I think it is contrary to the philosophy and vision of the company. I think the word "empower" should be considered! We are empowering people with the tools to succeed!

Thank you,

Carol Saltus

E Mohr said...

I am a webcenter owner. I believe our product is very competitive and continually amazed how flexible a platform we have. And, it is the highest profit center in Market America.
Having said this, I pose one question to Market America. When we have all the various logos of all the MA products lines on our portal, why is MAWebcenter missing? I am not referring to the "WEBCENTER" link on the left hand side of our portal, but all the various logos in the "Featured Brands" section.
We have a great product that is where it is happening. I can not understand this omission. We should be showcasing this product as much as possible.
Can anyone explain. Thank you
Eric